Practical Insights- By Entrepreneurs | For Entrepreneurs.
In this lecture series, selected senior entrepreneurs will share their first-hand learning and insights on a topic of their choice with other fellow entrepreneurs. Curated by Venture Center, Pune under the NIDHI Centre of Excellence.
- Each session will be of 90-minute duration. ~60 minutes of lecture and ~30 min of discussion.
- Every month | Date (TBD): 1.5 to 2 hrs: Talk and Q&A/Panel discussion
- The event will run via online video conferencing platform
- Talk is open to all
- Video of the session will be made available via NIDHI COE’s YouTube Channel.
- Each speaker will be presented with an honorarium as per Venture Center’s policy.
Topics to be covered via these talks:
- Valuation for deep science startups
- How to conduct in-depth Market Research
- Getting prototypes and early production done
- Lessons from getting prototyping/ manufacturing done in China
- Mastering e-commerce platforms
- Raising International funds
- Hands-on sales; Mock sessions on sales discussion
- Engaging with large companies for tech licensing/manufacturing/marketing partnerships
- Working capital loans from banks
- Essentials of sales of advanced services
- Project planning and Gantt Charts
- Cash flow planning and management
- Digital marketing: What works and what does not.
- Obtaining certification & compliance
- Planning and executing your clinical studies
Registration link for the talks: https://tinyurl.com/byEforE
Tentative schedule of the talks:
|Date of the talk||Speaker||Title of the talk|
|19th November 2020||Tanuj Gigras||Valuation for deep science startups|
|3rd December 2020||Shalu Mitruka||How to conduct in-depth Market Research and why it is important for early-stage startups|
|21st January 2021||Prateek Sharma||Mastering e-commerce platforms with an emphasis on Amazon|
Soma Chattopadhyay, Sr. Manager – Incubation and Mentoring, Venture Center